Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Plastic Fantastic VII Show

Two of my images will be in the upcoming Plastic Fantastic VII show at the LightBox Photographic Gallery in Astoria, Oregon.
The images are "Italian Garden #22" (the one with the hands) and "Man of the Sea". "Italian Garden #22" was made with a Holga camera and "Man of the Sea" is a double-exposed selfie(!) made with a Diana clone camera known as a Traceflex.
Susan Burnstine is the annual juror for this show which will open on June 11 and run through July 6.
I am honored that this is my seventh consecutive year in this show which is always a favorite of mine.


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Jim! Great news about wonderful photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jacki. Although I have to admit, I'm really not completely sold on either one of these images. I just wanted to enter some newer images for the show.

      Delete