Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Visual Narrative Show

I am thrilled to say that one of my images has been selected by juror Susan Burnstine for The Visual Narrative show opening soon at the MPLS Photo Center in Minneapolis, MN. See the above postcard for exhibition dates and address info. Also, that's Polly Chandler's wonderful image on the postcard, not mine. There is an amazing group of photographers in this show and I'll post a link to the show images when they become available. In the meantime, you can check out the MPLS Photo Center's website at http://www.mplsphotocenter.com/

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Jim! That's wonderful news - I'm delighted for you! Since I can't be in Minneapolis, I'm looking forward to seeing more online :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No one should have to be in Minneapolis in winter time. :)

      Delete