Sunday, October 6, 2013

Show News

The annual Photocentric show closes today (Oct. 6) at the Garrison Art Center in Garrison, NY. I was lucky enough to have two images in this show, including "The Snow at Night" which won a first place award.

I am in the "Curiouser and Curiouser" show at the PhotoPlace Gallery in Middlebury, VT, which recently opened and runs through Nov. 1.

And finally, I have an image in the annual Holga Out of the Box show at the TCC Gallery in Longview, TX
which is now on display and runs through Nov. 22. I was fortunate enough to receive a second place award in this show.

Woops. Blog post edit time. My friend Mark from Still River Editions in Danbury, CT  just reminded me that I have an image in their Big Little Pin-Up show which runs through Dec. 20. I'm pretty sure that's it for now.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Jim! I'm so delighted that you're receiving this recognition, especially for this absolutely breathtaking photograph.

    ReplyDelete